Friday, May 11, 2012

A Daughter's Journey


A Daughters Journey

Where did time go
Elapsed like small grains of sand
Sifting through the hour glass
Of psychic photographs

Your life eclipsed
Behind the spectacles that lie
Gracefully on my face
Hidden through time and space

The lines they hold no truth
To the ease and comfort you afforded
The choices never easy
But worth every feeling

I the bow and you the arrow
I cast you out into the world to infuse all wounds
With wisdom and truth
Gathered experiences from my youth

Piercing the world with your own ambition
Eluding my knowledge
To prove yourself worthy
In your own eyes deserving

Oh how I crave the sweet smell
Of your innocence and breath
Heaven rains and exudes the erosion of white doves
My heart is so filled with love


~SAK~ 2011 copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment